Tuesday, September 20, 2011

GEMS (& Other Good Things!)

Lots of exciting things have been going on in the last few weeks. First, after singing at the GEMS leaders conference, I was asked to lead worship for the local GEMS group in our community. About 50 first- through sixth-grade girls meet at the church right around the corner from me, twice a month.

I have also had the joy of singing at Powerhouse twice in the last month. Always a wonderful experience and now that we are back to two services, there is time for band fellowship during the first service.

Tonight, the weekly Bible study in Franklin Lakes starts up again, and I promised to bring my guitar and lead worship. I've been going to this study on and off for 7 or 8 years now, and met many different and wonderful people along the way.

I have a few other things just getting started and I'm hopeful the opportunity to record a new album will present itself soon. Thanks for the prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment